The widely used construction material called Jamuna Sand or Yamuna sand is the sand obtain from the banks of the river Yamuna usually containing 75-80% clay and 2-4% of silt content in it.
- Jamuna sand is mainly used for plastering work that is why it is known as plaster sand also.
- It is thermal resistance.
- Yamuna Sand is useful as a fine aggregate material.
- It has long-term durability.
- Not only in plaster work but it also can be used as concrete by mixing it with cement or gravel.
- Plaster sand has good compressive strength.
- Due to its high bonding strength, it is favorable for construction process.
- Yamuna Sand is free from impurities with smooth texture.
- Jamuna sand is soft fine grade sand with suitable particles in it.
- The demand of water in this sand is very less as moisture is trapped in its particles.
Rodi Dust Marketing and Distributions Pvt. Ltd.
In Rodidust, quality is the word that is always taken seriously. Rodidust offers good quality products at affordable prices. Not only today but tomorrow also we are available for you. We do not believe in nine days’ wonder. Here at Rodi Dust, we always sit on the same side of the table as our clients do. We always listen to our clients’ demands and try to provide lucrative offers to them. We work in an excellent manner as we value our clients. Timely delivery is the key aspect that we always follow. We have a proven track record of supplying quality materials with budget-friendly prices on time.
- You can contact us by visiting our website www.rodidust.com
- Or Email us to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or rather WhatsApp us at tel:9582872872 or call us tel:8368450521